These are the most frequently asked questions by new agents. If your question isn’t listed here, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
We will normally get back to you within 4 business hours – often much quicker!
How do I get my properties onto Kyero?
To start advertising on Kyero you’ll need an xml property feed. Drop us an email to get started
What’s the enquiry guarantee?
For every 25 Euros you spend with Kyero we guarantee you’ll receive at least one property lead. If for any reason this isn’t met – your advertising will be free until you do meet this.
The small print:
- The Kyero enquiry guarantee is effective for all new clients advertising for the first time on Kyero after February 8th 2016
- The definition of an enquiry is one genuine and third-party validated email contact
- We guarantee you one enquiry per €25 net advertising spend. If we fail, you advertise for free until we achieve that level
- You agree to advertise for a minimum of 6 consecutive months
- You agree that at least half of the property allowance purchased will be live on Kyero.com throughout the advertising term
- You agree to consider implementing our coaching suggestions to help improve your enquiry rate
What property management systems can I bulk upload from?
Where can I find your upload specification?
You can find our upload / import specification here.
Where can I find your download specification?
You can find our download / export specification here.
Can you create my bulk upload file?
Some advertising levels include custom bulk upload which means we will take your existing non-compatible file and transform it into a Kyero-compatible one. If you have no upload file at all, we suggest contacting DragonStack who do a great job of creating them.
Can I advertise sales and rentals?
Yes, you can advertise properties for sale and to rent within the same advertising package.
Can private vendors advertise on Kyero?
Sorry, but Kyero is not geared up to deal directly with private vendors. Please get in touch and we’ll recommend agents in your area who can advertise your property on Kyero.com
What payment methods are there?
You can pay by SEPA bank transfer or credit / debit card.
Do you charge Spanish IVA?
No, Kyero.com is operated by a UK company, Portal47 Ltd. This means that we only charge UK VAT of 20% to businesses registered in the UK.
Does Kyero offer telephone support?
To offer a consistently high level of service to clients, we schedule support requests via our help desk. We are also happy to call you back if you leave us a message on +34 917 905 432